Whether you make grand gestures for your partner, or buy them little surprises throughout the year when they least expect it, you can’t beat breakfast in bed to show your loved one how much you really care. For all the singletons (yep, that’s me also), make this for yourself because you deserve a treat! So I’ve made a lip-smacking breakfast which will make sure you begin the day with rush of endorphins using sun-ripened red candied jalapeños.
- English muffin
- Cream cheese
- Haynes Gourmet Red Rings (Buy Here)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 frozen hash brown
- 1 sausage patty
- 1 egg
- Defrost the hash brown (use two for a bigger heart) and mush into one ball. Shape into a heart.
- Add the oil to a medium sized pan and cook the sausage patty from frozen, as per the instructions.
- Add the hash brown to the pan and cook through for 8-9 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Toast the English muffin and spread with cream cheese.
- Add the candied jalapeño Red Rings to the cream cheese.
- Fry the egg.
- Assemble all the ingredients and serve immediately.
There’s nothing better than feeding the people you love, so really spice up your weekend with some gorgeous red rings that brings the sweet and a little heat to any breakfast!