- 1 sourdough loaf
- 1 camembert cheese
- 3 tbsp Haynes Gourmet Cranberry sauce
- 100g unsalted butter
- salt & pepper
- pinch dried thyme
1. Heat the oven to 200*C and using a serrated knife cut in a one inch criss-cross pattern, making sure not to slice all the way through to the bottom (see photo).
2. Melt the butter and add the salt, pepper and thyme. Brush the loaf, getting in between the cuts.
3. Open up the cuts carefully and spread the cranberry sauce evenly. Use more depending on the size of your loaf.
4. Cut as much rind off the camembert and dice up the cheese. Tuck cheese into the cuts.
5. Wrap the whole thing in foil and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
6. Remove from oven and let it rest for five minutes before serving.