- 1 packet of Swedish meatballs
- 1 packet sage leaves
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Haynes Gourmet Cranberry sauce
1. Heat rapeseed oil to a medium-high heat. Fry individual sage leaves for 2-3 seconds and set aside to drain on kitchen towel.
2. Microwave meatballs as per instruction.
3. Place a small amount of cranberry sauce for each meatball on a serving dish.
4. Take a mini skewer and pierce sage leaf and meatball. Place on the sauce.
To make it even quicker and easier, put all the skewered meatballs with sage leaves in a bowl and the cranberry sauce in another. Let’s hope there’s no double-dipping!